Material And Design Specifications
- 6063-T832 grade aluminum alloy with hard coated I.D. This
anodic coating provides extreme hardness, excellent wear, low
coefficient of friction, and high corrosion resistance to ensure
longer, trouble-free cycle life.
- Head and Cap:
- Precision machined from extruded 6061-T6 grade aluminum alloy.
- Piston Rod:
- Hard chrome plated steel ground and polished to a smooth
- Tie Rods:
- High strength 1215 grade zinc clear chromate plated steel.
- Rod Bushing:
- Continuous cast SAE 660 grade bronze bushing is piloted into
the head to provide maximum load bearing support.
- High grade aluminum alloy.
- Piston Seals:
- Block-Vee type, Buna N material is furnished as standard.
- Piston Bearing Strip:
- A low friction, dimensionally stable nylon wear band constitutes
an excellent bearing surface.
- Rod Seal:
- Block-Vee type is self-adjusting to ensure proper seal.
- Rod Wiper:
- Lip type urethane seal cleans piston rod and prevents foreign
particles from entering cylinder.
- One inch long cushion for deceleration. (Optional)
Repair kits containing all wearable replacement parts are available.
Please specify cylinder model, single or double ended, type
of cushion, air or hydraulic operated and any options which affect
(B&J) Standard Repair Kit Contains: P/N
14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 & 21.
(B) Rear Cushion Repair Kit Contains: Standard
repair kit plus P/N 26, 28, 30 & 31.
(B) Front Cushion Repair Kit Contains: Standard
repair kit plus P/N 26, 28 & 31.
(J) Cushion Repair Kit Contains: Standard
repair kit plus P/N 28 & 31.